• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone scan the splash page to Marvel Mystery #9?

7 posts in this topic

I opened up the Marvel reprint of the Human Torch v. Sub-Mariner 3-part battle from Marvel Mystery Comics Nos. 8, 9, and 10 and was blown away by the splash page to no. 9. The reprint quality was poor and I would really love to see the original printed splash. Also, if anyone has a poor/fair unrestored copy to sell, PM me.

THANKS!

Hi,

I don't think that any of us are going to help you, this is sad but just the idea of opening flat MMC #9 to scan the splash is criminal.

By the other end, to be positive, try to ask for a scan of Fantasy Masterpiece #8 or get a copy, it have the reprint you want.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hi,

I don't think that any of us are going to help you, this is sad but just the idea of opening flat MMC #9 to scan the splash is criminal.

It books for what? $2,000 in GD? I'd be nervous about scanning even a poor copy.

There was a coverless copy on ebay a couple years ago - that would be scannable, but who has it?

As for the Fantay Masterpieces #8 - if anything that looks worse than the more recent reproduction.