• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oompa Loompa's draw the X-Men

10 posts in this topic

That was funny! ROTFLMAO......

an exerpt for the ebay auction page-

"Now listen up, I had a number of oompa loompas tolling very hard to spit this damn drawing out -- so suck it up and bid on this so that I can keep my pockets lined . . . I mean, keep them fed!

I guess it all comes down to your interpretation of this simple debate -- did Willy Wonka REALLY save the oompa loompas? Or did he just put them to work in a sweat shop chocolate factory?? "

You can add as much of a description as you want. You just can't the main parts of the auction once you get a first page! tongue.gif

I love this section about the Oompa Loompa's being orange because of fake tan abuse.......ROFL grin.gif

"It is also fairly obvious that there are two camps of people, not only about Wonka's "saving" or "capture" of the oompa loompas but also the reason for their orange coloring. One camp says that (1) Wonka saved the oompa loompas and (2) they are naturally orange. The other camp (the one with those more cynical) -- says that Wonka (1) captured and enslaved the oompa loompas and (2) gave them access to spray on tanning solution so, if the feds ever came to his chocolate factory, he could convince them that they were "tanned" from "all that sunning they have been doing". "

This seller has obviously had a heavy blow to his head recently. grin.gifgrin.gif

You can add as much of a description as you want. You just can't the main parts of the auction once you get a first page!

Yo.....Furball.......LMFAO......what kind of crack have you been smoking? crazy.gif

That post made absolutely no sense. I may have to add it to my sig line. tongue.gif

I guess I have way to much time on my hands Because I've debated that question in my head for hours before. I read both books and seen the movie many times to try and figurre that question out. Is Willey Wonka a liberator or a slave driver. CHRIS