• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trusted Sellers TRANSACTIONS on Collectors Society ENDORSEMENTS

3 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if there's any threads here on the Collectors Society message boards, but I think there should be in terms of allowing members to offer testimonials about dealing with one another in a consolidated format, so future buyers can refer to this reference list, solely based upon transactions made here, as opposed to other sites or auctions. I think trust is always key in these typically cash in advance transactions, sometimes overseas and usually done through mail.

With that, I'll start...

I don't really buy much from the Marketplace, but over the years I've purchased a handful of pieces here.

I had a great transactions as a buyer with:

GUARDIAN COMICS - from Canada

AOKARTMAN - from USA

GOIRA - from France

MATTERUS023 - from the UK

Thanks! I never knew it existed. I thought maybe something specific for original comic art to reside on the comic art marketplace that's an easy one-stop shopping reference list. I know it's so hard to truly trust transactions with unknown folks when it's dealing with usually larger sums of money (comic art as opposed to comic books, where the value averages are higher) and also sellers overseas. So, I wished for a resource to validate. I know some other boards have member rankings on their profiles for trading/buying/selling specifically, which is nice as a quick reference to somewhat add validity.