• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There's a new sheriff in town!

27 posts in this topic

Alas, the unthinkable has come to pass, and it's not gone unnoticed - greggy has overtaken the Murph as the #1 poster on these boards! (Or, maybe I should say the #1 poster using only a single user name wink.gif ) How long will it last?

Fight the good fight man!

I figured that posting in areas outside of the comics forums is best for raking up the big post numbers while avoiding complaints about thread hijacking! tongue.gif

Hey, I've looked at some of the posters on the Collector's Universe forums when I was (gosh!) reading some of their coin posts, and some of the coinees have over 20,000 posts and they registered on those forums like in March 2001! Hell, my total is a pittance compared to those slackasses! I pity their employer! mad.gif

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Unlike others, I have never claimed to have made any informative posts! tongue.gif