• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Let's try again or there is a hole in my collection; Spider-Woman Page

13 posts in this topic

If you take your time and look through my collection you will probably scratch your head and say "somethings missing" and you would be right. Still looking for a nice bronze-age Spider Woman page. Maybe even a trade?

Thanks for looking.

Steve Davich

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=24286

I don't know if this fits what you're looking for since it isn't Avengers (it's the back cover to Foom 5 from April 1974 by John Byrne & Duffy Vohland) but it has a nice Mantis image, and according to Wiki this issue is Byrne's first work for Marvel (and predates any professional work Byrne did anywhere) so it has some neat history to it.

Feel free to PM if interested (and if not, good luck with your search!)

QHK2iyg.jpg

Thanks Filer81,

I'm looking for more of the S. Buscema/Brown Avengers pages featuring her but I super appreciate you contacting me about the Byrne piece. Super cool but not exactly what I'm looking for.

Best,

Steve

I managed to win one page at auction.... And he sent a message making fun at how much I paid :(

So at least you have that to look forward to lol

Which artist/s are you after?

Heh.... I'm sure whatever you paid was worth it and I no doubt would of paid the same or more. I'll be thrilled to get made fun of by Mike. Congrats on getting a page - no small achievement.

No artist in particular, just a nice page featuring Spider-Woman. I guess something from her original series first and then maybe a Marvel Spotlight, Marvel Two in One, Team up - etc....

Leialoha over Infantino over Springer but that's just my personal preference.

Steve