• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Palooka KO's the Nazis!

5 posts in this topic

JoePalooka3Crowley.jpg

Long time no chats GA forum! I haven't been collecting a lot in the last year and a half or so. Damn weak Canadian dollar is spoiling a lot of the fun for me.

The purpose of this post though, is to see if it's someone here who has been making me offers on this book on Heritage. The offers have been fair, but I still love this book (highest graded!) and I don't want to get rid of it. Obviously if the offer is high enough, everything is for sale... but it would have to be a really, really good offer!

If it is someone here, let me know and I'll give you first chance at it if I ever decide to sell. Probably won't be for a looooong time, but you never know I guess.

Hope everyone here has been having a great time collecting and talking comics. I'll try to be around a bit more in the coming months! I miss this crazy place!

JoePalooka3Crowley.jpg

Long time no chats GA forum! I haven't been collecting a lot in the last year and a half or so. Damn weak Canadian dollar is spoiling a lot of the fun for me.

The purpose of this post though, is to see if it's someone here who has been making me offers on this book on Heritage. The offers have been fair, but I still love this book (highest graded!) and I don't want to get rid of it. Obviously if the offer is high enough, everything is for sale... but it would have to be a really, really good offer!

If it is someone here, let me know and I'll give you first chance at it if I ever decide to sell. Probably won't be for a looooong time, but you never know I guess.

Hope everyone here has been having a great time collecting and talking comics. I'll try to be around a bit more in the coming months! I miss this crazy place!

I saw this, Thats so nice it will happen :roflmao:

JoePalooka3Crowley.jpg

15885980032_d1a8d62cf0_b.jpg

I like your book and Joe 2 too. It fits in there with my other yellow covers.