• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Mister Mystery #12, like a poke in the eye!

13 posts in this topic

One book for sale today.

Mister Mystery #12 (The classic "injury to eye" cover!) CGC 3.0 with OWW pages -- $1100 shipped domestic and insured. Outside the 48 we'll figure something out.

No tape or glue or comparable defects and nothing mentioned on the label. Just an old book that's been around and I'm getting out of Golden Age.

Note that at Christmas a poor/fair copy with tear seals, tape, and 1/3 of the back cover missing(!) sold for $515.07 on eBay and that according to GPA an incomplete(!) Qualified 4.5 sold back in November for $825.

No HOS’ers, probies, bad risks, or general bad people.

No returns on CGC books please.

Paypal preferred.

:takeit: in the thread beats PMs, but PM for questions, offers, trades, etc. anyway.

MrMyst12-fc.jpg

MrMyst12-bc.jpg

I'm excited. I've been unsuccessful on acquiring a copy of this book a couple times in the last few months. Glad to finally get one. This will also be added to our Flashback Replica publishing schedule later this year now that I have a copy from which to restore the artwork.