• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! Comic Book, Pulp and Radio Premiums Oh My!

28 posts in this topic

One of my favorites. 1940's Popeye King Comics Subscription Pinback. Was sent out when you subscribed to King Comics. Just beautiful colors and graphics on this one and very scarce. It is 1-1/4" with a very clean back and no rusting.

$100. + free shipping

popeyekingcomicspin_zpsu5ayipbs.jpg

SOLD to Norrin's!

Next up is a cool one. 1937 Tracy Detective Club Brass Shield Badge with a leather cover slotted on back to wear on your belt. It is quite large 2-3/4" tall x 2-3/8" wide. Nice detail that this crappy photo does not capture. Snap is missing on back to close it but a very impressive piece.

$45. + free shipping

dicktracybeltbadge1_zpsb0ebwerg.jpg

dicktracybeltbadge2_zpsva9orq8k.jpg

:takeit:

Next up is a cool one. 1937 Tracy Detective Club Brass Shield Badge with a leather cover slotted on back to wear on your belt. It is quite large 2-3/4" tall x 2-3/8" wide. Nice detail that this crappy photo does not capture. Snap is missing on back to close it but a very impressive piece.

$45. + free shipping

dicktracybeltbadge1_zpsb0ebwerg.jpg

dicktracybeltbadge2_zpsva9orq8k.jpg

SOLD to Scrooge! Many thanks for your purchase!

1946 Capt. Midnight Decoder badge. Like new condition. Working and has original pin on back. 2-3/8" tall x 1-7/8" wide. A beauty!

$65. + free shipping

captmidnight1946decoder_zpsb4ikiije.jpg

Super neat. Missed it but I think you'll enjoy it! You've been raking in quite a few things on the boards lately :applause:

Thanks! I love these pins and items. Super cool!

1946 Capt. Midnight Decoder badge. Like new condition. Working and has original pin on back. 2-3/8" tall x 1-7/8" wide. A beauty!

$65. + free shipping

captmidnight1946decoder_zpsb4ikiije.jpg

Super neat. Missed it but I think you'll enjoy it! You've been raking in quite a few things on the boards lately :applause:

OK, gang, looks like the fish has been fried.

I will leave this up until maybe midday tomorrow or when it slips into obscurity on the second page.

Many thanks to all those who ordered and viewed this post. It's been fun!

Annother shamless plug for Terry O'neil's comic show next Sunday. If you're in town don't miss it. He always has a great crop of dealers selling nothing but vintage pulp paper. One of the best one day shows around. I'll be there with a table full of nothing but old comics, stop by and say hello.

Robot Man