• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LOST MICRONAUTS PROJECT

1 post in this topic

Followers of my gallery would be familiar with this sort of project, as I've done it before; filling in a few stubborn holes in otherwise complete issues of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

I've done the exact same thing here. I've been on the lookout for this ONE PAGE from the Image version of MICRONAUTS for years now, and it has not surfaced... yet. I still have high hopes it will show its face eventually; but in the meantime, here is an excellent piece to bridge the gap.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1289663

My writ to my artists was to reinterpret the page without recreating it, so everyone would have some fun, and there would be no confusion should the original page surface in future.

Pencils by stalwart MICRONAUTS and ROM SPACEKNIGHT fan Chris Batista, with finishing inks by original series inker Barbara Schulz. I've included pics of the original pencils, a mockup of the inked page with the original dialogue (just for fun), and, of course a scan of the original published page.

My reward for the original page remains a stunning $1,000.00 US.