• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celebrate the non-Marvel, non-DC newsstand comics...

15 posts in this topic

non-Marvel, non-DC, and non-direct editions... 1980 to 1995 newsstands... whatchagot?

0229613025_300.jpg

(thumbs u

Aw, you're killin' me, I just sold one of those a few days ago. :sorry:

Shouldn't you be posting some of those rare Valiant newsies? I've got a few of the Bloodshots, but there were some other titles as well, right?

non-Marvel, non-DC, and non-direct editions... 1980 to 1995 newsstands... whatchagot?

0229613025_300.jpg

(thumbs u

Aw, you're killin' me, I just sold one of those a few days ago. :sorry:

Shouldn't you be posting some of those rare Valiant newsies? I've got a few of the Bloodshots, but there were some other titles as well, right?

I don't have many that are slabbed... :sorry:

This one just barely fits the 1995 cutoff.

0156721006_300.jpg

I guess there's no requirement that the books are slabbed, so here's a classic from Image:

Wildcats2_UPC.jpg

No prismatic-chromie-foil... just white paper! lol

Ah, that's a good one (thumbs u I was happy to dig out a nice copy of that Wildcats issue a month or two ago at an LCS. I always liked the dressed-down version compared to the prismatic cover and had been looking for one for a while.

I guess there's no requirement that the books are slabbed, so here's a classic from Image:

Wildcats2_UPC.jpg

Ah, that's a good one (thumbs u I was happy to dig out a nice copy of that Wildcats issue a month or two ago at an LCS. I always liked the dressed-down version compared to the prismatic cover and had been looking for one for a while.

Does DC own the rights to WILDCATS now?

Wildcats2_UPC.jpg

Yep. Since 1998.

Wildcats2_UPC.jpg

Yep. Since 1998.

They had the Wildcats animated series,plus millions of Jim Lee fans!

So that got me thinking

:idea:

upcoming Rule of 25!

DC/Warner can market them big!