• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

38 posts in this topic

I am interested in John Cusack for C2E2 but I wonder what he charges for an autograph.

Probably won't know until closer to show time.

Looks like he is $90 for an autograph. If I sub under my account what is your price on top of Cusacks to get a book done?

Very excited. Thanks

Where did you find his price and how much to sub a photo or a comic book under mine or your account (total price)?

Torrey any updates on the pricing of Buzz Aldrin? The con is 23 days away and time is running out to get my item to you, but also to find out if I can afford his fees.

Still nothing...I will be calling Wed if I haven't hear yet.

wca_teaser_logo_30.jpg

WonderCon

**Items needed by March 18th**

Wonder Con Guest List: Guest List

See first post for pricing and details.

I've got a bunch of books for Bendis. Do you know how much he is per signature including your fee?

I don't yet...PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can get an answer since it looks like I'm going to have a bunch and will try to do something with him at the show off the floor if possible.

I have just been told that SLCC is working on the final details of the contract and I will know pricing as soon as they do. However it was confirmed that they will only have him for about 3 hours on Thursday ONLY.

As such I have confirmed that they will try to schedule in up to 10 mins of private time to get any items signed outside the convention floor. A normal signing can do about quite a bit in 10 mins so I shouldn't have an issue as I don't think I'm going to get 100 items for him to sign...however if after the price comes out I will be having items signing in the order the get here and are paid for if there a lot of items.

Anyone who has questions about this, please give me another day or two to confirm stuff.

wca_teaser_logo_30.jpg

WonderCon

**Items needed by March 18th**

Wonder Con Guest List: Guest List

See first post for pricing and details.

I've got a bunch of books for Bendis. Do you know how much he is per signature including your fee?

I don't yet...PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can get an answer since it looks like I'm going to have a bunch and will try to do something with him at the show off the floor if possible.

Done, thanks!

Torrey, they just announced the prices for Buzz Aldrin, $100, what is the individual costs for a photo (slabbed), for a comic and or magazine (slabbed) and an item that will not be slabbed? As well, to confirm, you need the items by March 18 and what is the address again? They are also giving out a signed copy of his book with each autograph.

Thanks!

Ok everyone...Buzz Aldrin's signatures will be $200 per item. We are limited in the number we can have due to time constraints and are going to SLCC almost exclusively for him.

We have about 12 items confirmed right now and have room for about 13 more as we were told we should have 25 guaranteed spots.

These are first come first serve so anyone who has not yet PMed us committing to items, we need a PM from you asap

Capt Canuck...we just PM'd you back.

Ok everyone...Buzz Aldrin's signatures will be $200 per item. We are limited in the number we can have due to time constraints and are going to SLCC almost exclusively for him.

We have about 12 items confirmed right now and have room for about 13 more as we were told we should have 25 guaranteed spots.

These are first come first serve so anyone who has not yet PMed us committing to items, we need a PM from you asap

In for one Aldrin. No joke, people this may be the cheapest you will ever see Buzz Aldrin!

In for one Aldrin. No joke, people this may be the cheapest you will ever see Buzz Aldrin!

Went and saw him speak today at the con. It was interesting but for some reason it let me down a little.

Went and saw him speak today at the con. It was interesting but for some reason it let me down a little.

Well it was a little disappointing that at the last minute his management decided that they would only sign his book and nothing else. When Torrey arranged a private signing with him, what did he expect people would want signed. None of my things sent in ended up getting signed.