• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED---- Lot with Mystery Book for $100

11 posts in this topic

I was going to post some books separately, but I decided I wanted to do something fun, something different with the regular board members. Here are the rules.

-The first person to claim this lot with :takeit: wins and agrees to pay $100 plus shipping for all the comics posted plus one Mystery Book of my choosing.

-Shipping for US address will be $13 USPS Priority or if you bought something from my GA/SA posting, I will combine shipping as agreed in that thread. Outside US must agree to pay exact postage.

-The initial lot is for 15 books and I will post individual pictures of front and back covers with approximate grade. The OSPG for these books is over $300.

-Every hour or so, I will add comics to the lot to make this a better deal. Anyone not on the probation list or HOS can claim this lot whenever they feel like it.

-The Mystery Book is a book of decent value that I will throw in as a bonus. This Mystery Book will be revealed in this thread after I receive payment from the winner.

-I will accept returns, but you must return all of the books (no cherry picking) for a refund of the purchase price. Shipping costs will be on the buyer.

-Paypal payment please since this way I can post the Mystery Book much faster this way.

-Any questions or I missed something, please PM me for clarification.

A06E4452-036F-4F30-B556-C9AA5F8CC9B2_zpsxqggl3xh.jpg

Here is the initial lot up for sale.

Omega Men 3 NM / First Lobo appearance

Omega Men 10 NM / First full appearance of Lobo

Omega Men 20 VF/NM / Second appearance of Lobo

X-Men 4 NM- / First appearance of Omega Red

X-Men 5 NM- / First full appearance of Omega Red

X-Factor 6 NM / First full appearance of Apocalypse

X-Factor 10 NM- / Sabretooth appearance

X-Factor 13 NM / Baby Nathan appearance

X-Factor 15 NM- / First appearance of wingless Angel

X-Factor 23 NM- / First appearance of Archangel