• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 HOURS LEFT-100% Charity Auction- Suicide Squad # 1 CGC 9.6 3/87 Newsstand

9 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201515258623?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The full $225 BIN goes to HireHeroesUSA.org ......eBay takes a 0% vig and I cover shipping.

Edit:

BIN DROPPED TO LESS THAN $200, SHIPPED.

Book sent to 7 day auction, last Sunday...ends in a few hours.

Edit #2

:sumo:

FYI...a CGC 9.8 WP Suicide Squad #1 1987 newsstand sold for $359 via Heritage Auction on 2/21/2016.

That $359 was only the final hammer price, which does NOT include the following:

1)

Heritage's 19.5% Buyer's premium applied to hammer price

2)

Shipping & Insurance

3)

Sales tax

FINAL EDIT:

If the final bid hits $225, the bidder gets to choose from 1 of the 3 CGC books listed below, that I currently have listed on eBay listed for sale via Buy It Now at NO COST, as a COMPLIMENTARY BONUS for helping out this cause:

Legends #2 CGC 9.8

Legends #4 CGC 9.8

Suicide Squad #1 CGC 9.0 (1987 newsstand)

If the bidding reaches or exceeds $300, the highest bider will receive TWO of those 3 books.His/her choice.

I should have thought of this earlier but better late than never.

No takers on this BIN , it has been ended.

I'll be relisting this slab....with 100% donated to hireheroesusa.org....tomorrow.

Slab will be sold via 7 day eBay auction with the auction starting at the original 75 cent cover price of the book.

No reserve.

Bid fairly if you're interested and given the cause, please do not bid snipe.

FYI...a newsstand cgc 9.8 WP sold for $359 via heritage Auction on 2/21/2016.

That $359 was only the final hammer price, which does NOT include the following:

1)

Heritage's 19.5% Buyer's premium applied to hammer price

2)

Shipping & Insurance

3)

Sales tax

If the final bid hits $225, the bidder gets to choose from 1 of the 3 CGC books listed below that I currently have listed on eBay listed for sale via Buy It Now at NO COST, as a COMPLIMENTARY BONUS for helping out this cause:

Legends #2 CGC 9.8

Legends #4 CGC 9.8

Suicide Squad #1 CGC 9.0 (1987 newsstand)

If the bidding reaches or exceeds $300, the highest bider will receive TWO of those 3 books.His/her choice.

I should have thought of this earlier but better late than never.