• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Microchamber Paper and Mylites

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

does any of you know where to buy microchamber paper?

I live in Italy, and I'd like to get them from a European seller.

Also, do you know the cheapest place online where to buy Mylites?

Thank you very much

Enrico

Shipping overseas will probably be killer no matter who you buy it from, especially since rates rose again in January. Try sending board member and supply dealer Hotflips a PM; I doubt if anybody else could ship cheaper.

If I were you, I'd but them in person from Hotflips at the London Super Comic Convention, on the 20th & 21st of this month.

Shipping overseas will probably be killer no matter who you buy it from, especially since rates rose again in January.

Exactly, that's why I'd like to find someone in Europe.

Try sending board member and supply dealer Hotflips a PM; I doubt if anybody else could ship cheaper.

If I were you, I'd but them in person from Hotflips at the London Super Comic Convention, on the 20th & 21st of this month.

It'd be nice to go to London, but I really can't :)

I'll try to contact Hotflips, then. Thanks :)

Enrico, I buy Mylites on eBay in the UK, and for the backing boards I am trying to see to get a brand from Germany.

For other conservative materials, in Europe I have heard good things of Archona, although I have not tried them yet. They ship from various locations in Europe:

https://www.archonia.com/comicshop/nl/encyclopedia/series/4639/comics+%26+cards+supplies+-+protection+%26+storage