• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

30 posts in this topic

This thread will not have any comic books, but will include all comic-related items. I will be working on organizing my collection after our move, and plan on listing whatever I find and choose to sell - posters, prints, portfolios, toys, t-shirts, character glasses, etc. Feel free to PM me with any requests for items or questions.

Payments:

PayPal or Money Order accepted.

Shipping:

Due to the variety of items that will turn up in this thread, shipping will vary, so I will include shipping costs in the posts with each category of items.

Some general rules: Orders of 13 oz. and under will be shipped via First Class Mail. Orders that exceed that weight will be shipped via Priority Mail. Orders of $20 or more will include insurance as part of the shipping cost.

International orders will be charged exact shipping. Please contact me for a quote.

Other:

I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

Return Policy:

Returns accepted within 14 days of the sale date. Items must be return shipped in the same condition prior to refund.

Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Convention-Title-Prints-and-Posters.gif

Due to the delicate nature of posters, stock photos are shown unless otherwise indicated. Some of these are still sealed in the original plastic sleeve as noted. All have never been displayed and are in NM to MINT condition unless otherwise indicated. Click on thumbnails for larger images.

Shipping for these will be $3.00 for the first poster with exact shipping for multiples.

mzNXENiB41QjKDuwPsalp4A.jpgmrrixuA2H6abzjVQ9txCkyQ.jpgmEIHBInbbCPD4e6vTp13egg.jpgmtN7SBbbThCQ1hUN1nyEjdA.jpgm0EmduDN2ObZoPG-2fZRUjQ.jpg

DC Vs. Marvel Poster (40.5” x 27.5”) Still in original tube $20

Gen 13 Baby Doll Lingerie Poster (24” x 36”) Still in original tube $30

Superman by Yoaka Amano Poster (22” x 34”) Sealed Mint $20

Angela by Bill Sienkiewicz Poster (18” x 24”) Still in original tube $9

Typhoid Mary Poster (22” x 34”) Still in original tube $10

m8pnUqffePx1NhaxwLqf6bg.jpgmurS6cUq9-w8G8ZafWv3CmQ.jpgmis4P1TbERVJesIuQ98pAkg.jpg

Silver Sable Poster (22” x 32.75”) $10

Wolverine 1996 Calendar/Poster (28” x 32”) Still in original tube $20

Aquaman by Craig Hamilton Poster (22” x 36”) $15

878918932_o.gif

These catalogs feature artwork that was sold through Russ Cochran’s Art Auctions in the 1980s. A lot of EC work is represented, along with some great covers and otherwise unpublished work by Neal Adams, Bernie Wrightson, Carl Barks, Alex Raymond, Frank Frazetta, Disney animation, and lots more. Some of these have staple holes on the right side of the cover from mailing (see scans - click on thumbnails to enlarge). Shipping for these is $3.00 for the first catalog with no additional charge for more.

mxCtnZNrSOKSqylU0W9A-xw.jpgmATmfuvm_G1OGKPc0GaR78A.jpgm32GZxJUwW2RkrvjXL8ZqeA.jpg

mk7N1ur0iJLGhF7yOO89ExQ.jpgmScA5_4P2T0ur_hg8WYq1Yg.jpg

Russ Cochran Comic Art Auction #6 - 9.2 NM-$10

Russ Cochran Comic Art Auction #7 - 9.2 NM- $10

Russ Cochran Comic Art Auction #11 - 9.2 NM- $8

Russ Cochran Comic Art Auction #12 - 8.0 VF $5

Russ Cochran Comic Art Auction #21 - 8.5 VF+ $7

Have a few posters ready to list tonight. Shipping for these will be $3.00 for the first poster with a discount on multiples.

Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End Movie Poster

Original One Sided Advance

Measures: 27" x 40"

Displayed in movie theater only

Grading notes: Very slight edge wear from clamping in display at theater. No pinholes, tape, creases, or water damage.

$15

814266204_o.jpg