• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got my first Mag

13 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. I really wanted one of these. I want a 9.6 but the price was good on this one so I popped the BIN. As stated, the wrap looks nice. I have bought like 4 of these raw and never really liked any of them enought to sub. I will post a full scan when I get it in my hands.

what does that go for in 9.4?

i always thought it was undervalued... well at least after punisher took a dive in the mid 90's ... maybe not nowadays that it can go into a slab

i always thought it was undervalued... well at least after punisher took a dive in the mid 90's ... maybe not nowadays that it can go into a slab

It has cooled a little. Leading up to the Punisher movie Last year it was a VERY HOT BOOK. I think that a CGC 9.8 NM/MT copy recenty went for either $500+ or $800+ I cannot remember now, I follow so many books

It's a great book though, man I remember when the Punisher was the shizzle, in the mid-late 80's and man that Marvel Preview #2 was a heavily coveted book. cloud9.gif

-bounty

I hit the BUY IT NOW for $125.00 It seemed like a good deal for a book I wanted. I want a 9.8 or 9.6 but thought for $125 the 9.4 will do for now.

Punisher.jpg

I hit the BUY IT NOW for $125.00 It seemed like a good deal for a book I wanted. I want a 9.8 or 9.6 but thought for $125 the 9.4 will do for now.

Nice book! Why not just stick with the 9.4? It's a pristine copy. The only real difference between a 9.4 and a 9.6 is the price. Once you get to that level of HG people seem to start imagining defects and drawing arbitrary lines. I guess I just don't understand the label game. confused-smiley-013.gif

Sometimes I do believe that you are right. This is a GREAT looking 9.4. I don't see why it was not higher. I should call for the notes. This book is really hit and miss with the wrap and the square binding. I am VERY happy with the this 9.4 in my collection.