• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Arizona Witness

1 post in this topic

Hey guys! I'll be attending Amazing Arizona Comic Con next weekend if you are wanting to get anything signed please let me know ASAP!

http://www.amazingarizonacomiccon.com/newsite/special-guests/

I know it is short notice but I just got the definitive answer myself. Some know me, others do not. If you need any references feel free to ask majority of the other facilitators and/or witnesses. I do not expect a large quantity of books but I can handle whatever you wish to send. Below are my personal fees as well as anything extra. If you have any question by all means ask away.

Witnessing Fee:

$10 per book for 1st Signature. Any additional signature is $5

Customer pays all or artist/creator fees as well.

All standard CGC fees apply when submitting through me.

Sketches:

If you are wanting a sketch witnessed. It is $15 for the witnessing fee for each sketch. All standard CGC fees apply when submitting the sketch.

Customer Pays all Artist fees as well.

If you are wanting a sketch but do not plan to CGC the book it is a $15 convenience fee to pick the sketch.

Customer still pays all Artist fees

Submitting to CGC:

All standard CGC fees apply. Please inform me prior if you wish your book to go under a certain tier. If you do not specify I will select the cheapest possible tier for you. If you wish to pay cash up front for your grading services then you must pay in full for that Tier Service prior to your book being submitted.

Additional Services and Fees:

Cracking Fee- Any book already encapsulated can be cracked for an additional fee. It is $10 for the first 5 books and $5 each additional book after that.

Window Bag- I will window bag the first 5 books for free. Each additional book is $2 per book.

Thanks guys!

Ty Salazar