• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman & Justice League Puzzles & Swearing Minions! VCC Never-Weres!

4 posts in this topic

THREAD CLOSED!

I meant to put up a small booth for last week's VCC but I didn't have the chance, so here are a few items that I had picked out.

:rulez: Rules: Payment by Paypal only. Shipping prices are noted with each item for US residents. International bidders are welcome, but winner must be prepared to pay actual shipping, probably not so bad for the minions but the puzzles could be pricey with boxed shipping based on the dimensions not necessarily the weight. Those on the PL or in the HOS are not permitted to buy. If you are on ignore, you cannot buy. If you are on my personal list, you cannot buy.

:takeit: in the thread rules all.

Returns - I will accept returns if notified within 2 weeks of your receipt of the item along with the reason for your return.

That's about it. Good luck!

Up first, a Superman jigsaw puzzle from 1988, still factory sealed. 550 piece puzzle featuring the cover to Superman 1 measuring 18" x 24". The shrinkwrap has a large tear on the bottom side. See Pics below.

Price - $30 shipped in US.

d9f7da7b-871b-41c4-ba3d-37e02bffed0b_zpszxihqbif.jpg

IMG_0582_zpsdmhzmpot.jpg

IMG_0584_zps6nqdhlyd.jpg

Justice League jigsaw puzzle from 1988, still factory sealed. 550 piece puzzle featuring the splash page to Brave & Bold 28 measuring 18" x 24". The shrinkwrap has a tear on the front/top edge and another small tear right edge. See Pics below.

Price - $30 shipped in US.

357e5e57-ed48-48df-8164-9f760c32efeb_zps3yyxcygb.jpg

IMG_0579_zpsjfqqitim.jpg

IMG_0580_zpsgmrfiubo.jpg

IMG_0581_zpsfgizoyur.jpg

Swearing Caveman Minion happy meal toys from McDonald's, returned due to the swearing - it says WTF! apparently. Four are still in original packaging, one loose. All work.

$10 each for the sealed ones, $5 for the unsealed one. Shipping is $4.00 in the US.

00bf147e-9219-4e89-a088-a5eb5b442667_zpsgtqtfwy7.jpg

IMG_0587_zpskd530bbs.jpg