• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What to do with a box of unwanted recent comic books?

25 posts in this topic

Hello,

As I am sure happens to many of you, I buy a lot of comics and I end up with a lot of them that I don't like. I put them in a box and, usually, I just donate them. I was wondering whether there is a better way to manage these unwanted comics.

Unfortunately I don't have time to place eBay listings for each one of them. For the same reason, I don't have time to catalog each one of them (the ones I have now are about 200/300). Is there any nice way to sell these comics in bulk? Or any other option?

You donate them yet...

craigslist

Craigslist is full of weirdos and low ballers :P

You don't want low-ballers. hm

How about, Free Stuff on Craigslist, curbside it on a sunny day. No dealing with Low-Ballers Or Weirdos.

Seriously, if they are kid friendly give them to the neighborhood kids or give them out at Halloween.

i donated about a short box of 1990s image comics to goodwill last year. i had them in my yard sale boxes and they didn't sell the last 6 or 7 times out there. all that terrible stuff. i kept my spawns, splatts and a few others, but the bulk went in there. i declared $1.50 each for them as I didn't want to push my luck, although, honestly, most had higher cover prices. that particular goodwill shop sells their comics for 50 cents each though (used to be $1 there). so we will see if i get audited.