• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

14 posts in this topic

I'm not in rush to say goodbye to these beauty keys but if I have to part with them I will. :cry:

No probies, HOSers or lame-o's, or stinkin' muties.

First takes it over PMs.

All books are complete and unrestored and upressed.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If you are not satisfied for any reason I will give you a full refund upon return of the books as long as you PM your intentions within a week of receiving book.

Shipping with tracking number to USA and Canada is $15 for the first book and $5 for each additional book. $25 to the rest of the planet.

Shipping without tracking number is $7 to USA, $4 to Canada and $9 to the rest of the planet.

If you'd like insurance it costs $1.50 per $100 of value.

PM me with any questions.

PAYPAL only.

My kudos forum is here.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4995589#Post4995589

Cheers!

House of Secrets #92 copy "B" ? 1st Appearance of The Swamp Thing :news:SOLD! via PM

This one is tough to grade. The staples a rusty, there is moisture warping, and spotting on the left side. Otherwise the cover is gorgeous. There are no color breaks, or spine ticks and Wrighton's art just pops off the page.

The warping could easily be rectified with a pressing.

HOS%2092.jpeg

HOS%2092%204.jpeg