• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jon Berk,.....please post some more!

11 posts in this topic

Jon,

I've enjoyed reading just about, no,..... EVERY post you've given us here,....I hope you will post again soon! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You have a unique insight into the early days of our hobby that everyone benifits from, I hope you will continue to post more!

hi.gifflowerred.gif

Jon,

I've enjoyed reading just about, no,..... EVERY post you've given us here,....I hope you will post again soon! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You have a unique insight into the early days of our hobby that everyone benifits from, I hope you will continue to post more!

hi.gifflowerred.gif

Mega-dittoes! thumbsup2.gif

-//-

Any chance we could get to see more of your pre-hero Detectives or More Fun Comics?

Any specific number request on 'tec 1-11 or 1-25 on the More Funs or 1-20 on the New Comics/Adventure

May be able to post some on Sunday.....just back from a short vacation....i am still here...jon

> Any specific number request on 'tec 1-11 or 1-25 on the More Funs or 1-20 on the New Comics/Adventure

Any book that you would like to tell us about would be a treat. Maybe a Creig Flessel cover for RareHighGrade's thread?

-//-

Any chance we could get to see more of your pre-hero Detectives or More Fun Comics?

Any specific number request on 'tec 1-11 or 1-25 on the More Funs or 1-20 on the New Comics/Adventure

May be able to post some on Sunday.....just back from a short vacation....i am still here...jon

He's back, he's back, he is back!!! yay.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

JB,

I was wondering if you've got any Spirit (Quality 1944-50) in your collection.

Thanks and keep up the great posts.