• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patsy, Hedy and Katy, 3 subtly sexy ladies and one becomes a hellcat!

38 posts in this topic

This afternoon, I will be selling 15 books.

None were ever pressing, all of them are complete, and each one of them has multiple paper dolls.

I accept Paypal, checks or MO's,

First posted wins, whether in the thread or by PM.

Shipping choices, US shipping,

up to 2 raw books well packed in a literature box $4.00, up to 5 raw books in a flat rate envelope with strong boards. The lower grade books will do fine in those. $6.50

Regional box A, $8 for the east coast, $10 for the west coast, up to 12 books. If you are in the middle, it's $9.

For more than 12 books (US) I'll use a medium flat rate box at less than my cost $11.00. That's my cap on shipping in the U.S>

For out of the US, I will gladly sell to you for exact shipping.

Returns. You can return anything for any reason (even slabs) as long as you notify me within 7 days of receipt and return the item the same way it was sent within 14 days. If I made an error in the description, I'll pay for return shipping.

All the books are complete. All have supple covers and nice pages, lots of paper dolls. There is generally at least some tanning in the inside of the covers.

Katy Keene Fashion Book #18 The book has a picture of the her creator Bill Woggans on the inside cover. This is a tough to find issue, especially with all the paper dolls intact.

Very small bend lower right front, a few tiny tears on the back cover about 1” from the bottom. Grade Some bends near the spine, some staining on the back near the spine. It's probably a little better than I'm making is sound. Nice pages! Grade is VG/F (5.0) OSG is $99 Bin is $45

Sold to Norrin's lawyer

katy%20fashion%2018_0001.jpg

katy%20fashion%2018_0002.jpg

Modeling with Millie #23, nice pages, some ½ tears on the front cover right edge. There is some light tanning on the bottom of the inside covers. Some small stains on the cover edge. Grade is Gd/VG. (3.0) $7.00 Sold to Heliosten

modeling%20millie%2023_0001.jpg

modeling%20millie%2023_0002.jpg

Modeling with Millie #26 Small tear at bottom spine. There are a few tiny chips. Slight tanning inside covers, 1/2 " tear bottom of the spine. Small crease upper left back corner. Grade is VG+ (4.5) Bin is $9 Sold to Heliosten

modeling%20millie%2026_0001.jpg

modeling%20millie%2026_0002.jpg

Patsy and Hedy #105, Nice pages, cover is supple, there is some tanning on the inside of the covers, but the cover is not brittle. There are 2 chips, one I just created when I unfolded a back corner and one on the front cover midway. Grade is VG (4.0)or a little better. Bin is $10

patsy%20hedy%20105_0001.jpg

patsy%20hedy%20105_0002.jpg