• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil season 2 netflix

13 posts in this topic

I'd be interested to see if Season 2 keeps him as a Q-type costume designer/armorer for Daredevil or has him transform into a villain.

I could also see Season 2 featuring Stilt-Man.

And, of course, the Owl in action (although, I frankly forget whether he was killed in Season 1).

its neverrrrrrr truly a good time to get an asm 129 - it's just the sort of thing you gotta bite the bullet and do!

Was there not a time in the past (recent or maybe not so recent?) when ASM 129 dropped significantly in price and stayed as a pretty cool book, valuation wise, for quite a few years there? (shrug)

its neverrrrrrr truly a good time to get an asm 129 - it's just the sort of thing you gotta bite the bullet and do!

Was there not a time in the past (recent or maybe not so recent?) when ASM 129 dropped significantly in price and stayed as a pretty cool book, valuation wise, for quite a few years there? (shrug)

absolutely was. About 1-2 years ago.

That's what I had thought. (thumbs u

And if memory serves me right, didn't this relative coolness in the book last for a couple of decades or something like that.

This is why I believe this current increase in demand for ASM 129 is really nothing more than short term hype and will probably fade pretty fast, as opposed to maintaining its current hotness. hm

yea but if you look at the long term doesnt 129 always go up?

I bought mine raw (I'd say its a 7.5) when I was in high school ( 2002 ? ) for $125 (I know, I know, everything went up) and I guess I'm more attracted to older books (silver age) but the way I look at a 129 (soo many copies, newish, etc) is if you want it, just buy it, because it's not super expensive but you won't really ever get a crazy deal give or take a few bucks bc so many people want one.

I'm not looking to sell, so that's just my 2 cents from the perspective of a buyer / fan...