• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fifty Five Years and Counting No my parents did not throw away my comics. Part Two posted by Greenlama

4 posts in this topic

I have more comics then I thought!

Although I've sold well over one-half my collection over the years I still have at least 30 long boxes left. I just found a box of autographed comics (Kirby, Williamson, Krenkel, Thorne, Moench, Layton, Golden, Adkins, Vigil and Byrne so far; as well as my Hulk collection from the Silver Age on. I just finished reviewing my Silver Age Sub-Mariner set. I may need three issues to complete. It's a blast to look at these books I have not looked at in over twenty years. I'm reboarding, rebagging and labeling the books for my private collection, mulling over future sales, books to be submitted to CGC and memories of meeting these creators since 1982. What a great hobby/avocation.

See more journals by Greenlama

Yes, it's always good to look at your collection on a regular basis. I did last week and found a Bethlehem book I had forgot about and added it to one of my sets. I also noticed Cgc mislabeled one of my books. Had the wrong issue number and info on the label,but right now I will just leave it as is.