• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Avengers #2

7 posts in this topic

Avengers #2

I look forward to hearing your grades on this one, and learning how the green felt tip marks affect or doesn't affect it in the lower grade it's already in. Though this wouldn't be CGC'd, would it still get a blue label? Thanks!

0016%20150.jpg

0016b%20150.jpg

050.jpg

049.jpg

045.jpg

043.jpg

040.jpg

With a clean and press, I think a 3.5 might be possible. You'd still get a blue label since the marker isn't an attempt at restoration, just the handiwork of some bored kid.

With a clean and press, I think a 3.5 might be possible. You'd still get a blue label since the marker isn't an attempt at restoration, just the handiwork of some bored kid.

2.5/3.0 Green marks have no bearing on grade

Would the info about the green marks be printed on the label? If so, how might that be written on the label - would it say green marker on 5 pages, or would the actual page numbers be mentioned?

2.5/3.0 Green marks have no bearing on grade

Would the info about the green marks be printed on the label? If so, how might that be written on the label - would it say green marker on 5 pages, or would the actual page numbers be mentioned?

the green markings would be at the sole descretion of CGC. I would guess they wouldn't mention anything on the label for this low grader because the markings are insignificant.