• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 7.0 7.5 Hulk 180 Giant Size 1 Reader JO 134 6.0 6.5 Iron Man 55 7.0 7.5

32 posts in this topic

Hi guys picked up a few books I would like a personal Check or Money Order for payment first one to post :takeit: gets the book and that rulez over PM negotiations.Prices are for Shipped. International will be extra whatever it costs .

Thanks

David

Davidking623

SOLDHulk 181 7.0 7.5

1425.00.00 Shipped MVS intact OW to a little white more as the pages are turned . Pages attached firmly at staples pages all there .Thanks

David

Hulk%20181%20%207.5%20001_zpsxfzbdo6m.jpg

Hulk%20181%20Back%207.5%20001_zpsffoduw5l.jpg

CLOSED FOR THIS BOOKHulk 180 7.5 There is a slight crease running thru the Hulk 180 and to thru the wording Hulk It seems to not show up in the scan though thought you should know as a press would help the book quite a bit but really I do not do these kind of things to Comic Books MVS there Pages all there the Pages look White as they look very nice maybe it is me look a little slight on whiteness so I will call them OWW Hard to believe this baby survived this way with its orginal owner and never any board or bag thru its existence.42 years since it was hanging out on a Comic Book Rack happened to make it home thru everything and survive in this shape. I know I am draging this on but really sometimes we get so busy in our lives its nice to reflect as a collector and appreciate a book for its true value which is the enjoyment of a book like this.Yes it even has the sticker from Rosauers when he bought it on the cheap probably .24 cents but then add in the tax back then probably ended around .30 the book also has a little overspray black on the top left middle.

250.00 Shipped CLOSED FOR THIS BOOK

Hulk%20180%207.5%20001_zpsghayanf0.jpg

Hulk%20180%20Back%207.5%20001_zpsk9lacljj.jpg