• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE GOLD KEY SALE!! ***SOLD AND CLOSED***

130 posts in this topic

:news::news::news::news::news::news::news:

***ALL SOLD***

Of the Remaining 95 Books (all pictured)

Includes: 52 Ripley's Beleive it or not!, 11 Boris Karloff, 6 Grimm's Ghost Stories, and 26 others including Star Trek, Buck Rogers, Space Family Robinson, Twilight Zone, Dr. Solar, Turok, and more....

OSPG $1100

CURRENTLY $350 shipped*

(CONUS media mail)

Price Will lower $50 every hour until Midnight CST,

schedule below (in case I forget to update)

7pm = $500

8pm = $450

9pm = $400

10pm = $350

11pm = $300

12am = $250

First boardie to post a :takeit: wins the lot.

................................150px-Goldkeycomics_zpsgvlbzix4.jpeg................................

GOLD KEY BONANZA!!

What: (I'm selling)

My entire Gold Key collection is up for grabs.

These are mostly original owner books, with about 75% in mid to high grade,

but plenty of low grade readers scattered throughout.

Very few are beaters. All are priced with significant discounts from guide values, ....IN GREEN

Why: (I'm selling it)

I'm moving to a GA-Only collection, so it ALL must go. Definitely interested in bundle offers. Nothing insulting though, I still have my pride. ;)

How: (you can buy it):

First takeit (icon, words, implied meaning, wink, nudge) posted publicly or privately wins over any PM negotiations that haven't been sealed with "it's a deal". Them's the rules.

Who: (can't buy it)

No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators, or Chicago parking police (I'm flexible on that last one...)

When: (you pay, you get comics)

Shipping is $4 flat for any group of singles up to 7 ($1 extra each two books thereafter), Bulk lots (15+) are $10. First class for up to 3 books, Media mail all others. Priority & insurance optional. (about $2 extra/book) Payment via Paypal only please. Int'l shipping will be actual cost.

Thanks! :applause:

-----------------------------------------

Ripley's Believe it or not!

#1 - True Ghost Stories - FA/GD - worth $20 ....Board Price $18

PRINTER ERROR! Cover is a Ripley's #1, but interior is Boris Karloff's Tales of Mystery which was printed the same month. Bottom staple popped, top holding. Spine in rough shape, inluding split bottom 2". Small piece missing back cover. Despite obvious issues, this book has an awesome cover and presents well in Mylar (what doesn't)

RIP%2001%201_zpsu0omfvry.jpg

BACK COVER:

RIP%2001%202_zpsdofvy1vj.jpg