• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Silver Surfer #1

6 posts in this topic

Sold my 7.0 last year and regretted it...I just got this one just and wondered what people thought? These are the high res scans i have currently as book is on its way over to me and once i get it in hand will send it in for Grading and will then be put away.

Thanks in advance!

Front

2nsygqb.jpg

Back

ffa1sh.jpg

I'm having a hard time looking at this. On the top edge of the F.C. in the green logo. What are the two darker spots? Over spray or color touch?

On the back bottom cover its hard to tell if that's moisture damage and the paper has been lifted a bit or its a stain.

I'm having a hard time looking at this. On the top edge of the F.C. in the green logo. What are the two darker spots? Over spray or color touch?

On the back bottom cover its hard to tell if that's moisture damage and the paper has been lifted a bit or its a stain.

I thought color touch when I saw it. It also looks like the first "C" in "Comics" has been touched up.

Also check the black line running down the spine. It is much thicker at bottom than my copy.

I thought color touch when I saw it. It also looks like the first "C" in "Comics" has been touched up.

i did not notice that before. looks like someone touched it with a felt tipped pen and it spread.