• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Final Recap Page 54 Mega Sale for a Mega Grail -

559 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Well, I decided to pick up a mega grail for me, so many of my books need to be sold to pay for my purchase. The forums here are going to get first crack at them before other venues.

A mixture of books will be offered over the upcoming days/weeks. There will be a number of high grade keys as well as some raw keys as well. Both in the Super Hero genre as well as plenty of slabbed high grade bronze age horror books.

I will probably even offer up a couple of Canadian Whites for sale, those who know these books know how uncommon they are.

Shipping for slabs will be included anywhere in North America in the asking price unless otherwise noted. Shipping overseas will be at exact cost minus what I would have spent to ship in North America.

Shipping for raw books will be $7 for the first book you purchase, and $1 for each additional book after that anywhere in North America

:takeit: trumps any PM discussions or offers on the table.

All books will ship from Canada.

Payment via Paypal preferred. We can work out details if other payment methods are needed.

Absolutely no Hall of Shamers or folks on probation allowed to purchase.

Will be posting a few raw books to get started and hold the thread, with slabs making up the later half of the thread.

Stay tuned and enjoy the thread, there should be some decent deals here and lots and lots of variety.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

What book did you get?!!

:popcorn:

I will keep that under my hat until I get it paid off and in hand. It is a big one (in my opinion)

Cheers

Jason

Action 1 double cover Roosevelt pedigree? :wishluck: