• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage and Comiclink - bidding from overseas

23 posts in this topic

For sure! Even when I lived in Canada, I was often stuck at work whilst the bidding closed :P

What's the shipping like to Canada with HA? From what I can see, it's less than about $10 within the USA, but I can't seem to find a cost to ship outside the US?

For sure! Even when I lived in Canada, I was often stuck at work whilst the bidding closed :P

What's the shipping like to Canada with HA? From what I can see, it's less than about $10 within the USA, but I can't seem to find a cost to ship outside the US?

It's quite expensive. Any single invoice over $250 has to go UPS or FedEx, which can cost $100+ to Australia. :eek: Under that you can use USPS, but it's still about $50 a package. If you can be patient, you can also ask them to hold multiple wins (up to 5) and ship them together. That helps a bit.

It's quite expensive. Any single invoice over $250 has to go UPS or FedEx, which can cost $100+ to Australia. :eek: Under that you can use USPS, but it's still about $50 a package. If you can be patient, you can also ask them to hold multiple wins (up to 5) and ship them together. That helps a bit.

Yes, it was expensive and inceasingly so. Not as expensive as C-Link, though. Yes, they will aggregate winnings for you, too, and do it in a batch, which brings the cost per book into more reasonable territory. Shipping to Germany is very expensive.