• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

12 posts in this topic

I just got in three books and I wanted to see if anyone was looking for them before listing them elsewhere. Sorry about having two threads open at once but these books are definitely not $1 books. No HOS/PL members and 1st Take It via timestamp will win the book regardless if its in the thread or via PM.

Shipping is included in the US. International buyers are welcome but shipping will be via Priority Box and buyer pays shipping minus $10. 100% return policy for whatever reason within a week of you receiving the book but you pay the return shipping since they are CGC books.

Inhuman 1 CGC 9.8 Campbell Variant - Signed by Campbell, Ruffino, Madueira & Soule - Beautiful book with nicely place sigs - $250 SOLD!

image_zpszdvmaocq.jpg

image_zpsgwzxlt8o.jpg

1 book sold - 2 left available. I thought that New Mutants 86 would have been a quick sale since it seems to be a fairly hot book and the 91 has Cable on the cover so its not too shabby. How about $300 shipped if someone buys the pair.