• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Case of Mylite2 Standard bags $112.99

2 posts in this topic

I was looking on eBay last to pick up some Mylite2's to process new stock for my tables at Big Apple Con next week, as I have less than 30 M@ /Full Backs left...ugh.....and only saw ONE listing on eBay under a "Mylites2 Standard case" search listing result.

That seller's price is very good, he is also a boardie on here.I am in no way suggesting not to buy from him, FTR.

But I figured that had to be a mistake, so I scrolled down and found a case listing (just minus the word case in the auction title) for 500 standard Mylites2's from Hot Flips,a bit cheaper....

Ole Charlie didn't include "case" in the title description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400945178334?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Bought the case from Hot Flips last night, should be here in a couple of days.Last time I bought a case of M2 bags & case of full backs, they showed up on my door step within 48 hours, IIRC.

I have bought books and supplies from Charlie for years, mostly at shows.

Ole Charlie didn't include "case" in the title description so I included a note with my PP payment letting him know that his listing for 500 M2'scame up in the "products similiar to" , which most people may not bother checking.

Just posting this up to spread some love over to Charlie's way :foryou:

You can also call Charlie, and his merry band of marching men, directly at their warehouse to place your order over the phone.............or through Hot Flips web site.

I should have just ordered directly from the website, which is what I should have done so Charlie could have avoided eBay's vig, I'll do that next time (thumbs u