• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Incredible Hulk #377 (3rd printing/low print run)

6 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk #377 (3rd printing/low print run)

I'm quite a bit behind the times. I'm a longtime collector (Hulk has always been numero uno) now going through my books after many years. Not counting Marvel silver/bronze keys (which have been in mylars) It's been over 20 years since rebag/reboarding all of my other books. I had no idea that this had such a low print run. I just got it back then when it came out because it was The Hulk and I knew it was different from the 1st and 2nd print. It was a cool little surprise learning about this and 271 recently. Would like to hear your grades. Thanks guys!

- The subscription insert is present and perfectly attached.

- I'm not sure why the front cover upper and lower right hand corner, and back lower left hand corner tips look slightly blunted in the pics. I'm looking at the book right now, and they're as squared off as can be. EDIT: I just looked at them again, still nice and squared off, but now they look slightly laid over the pages. Weird.

- There is a what looks like a scratch under the A and R in WAR on the back cover. I have looked at multiple copies online and they all seem to have this same exact "scratch."

- On the spine, there are what look like two color breaking ticks, they aren't, they are a kind of light crease that I would imagine could be pressed out. The other copies of this book I've seen have this going on.

- There's reflection of light from the staples.

0083%20150.jpg

0083b%20150.jpg