• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Dr Strange filming.

24 posts in this topic

Why not post these in the Doctor Strange movie thread that is on Page 1 of the sub-forum? It has loads of discussion about this movie across 58 pages.

(shrug)

There are even some images in there already from this film footage.

:foryou:

An egregious breach of protocol.

'Egregious breach'? Not really.

Attempting to avoid the Man of Steel mess with 5-8 active threads? This!

And that was a slow year for comic book productions. Imagine now with all the TV shows and movies taking place, and the TV-movie sub-forum becomes less of a fun way to track and discuss these things.

'How dare you suggest making this sub-forum easier to read and discuss'

:ohnoez:

Sorry folks, I don't usually peruse this part of the forums and looked through the first four pages of this part and saw nothing about it. I will attempt to be more diligent.

We've entered your statement into the system.

Sorry folks, I don't usually peruse this part of the forums and looked through the first four pages of this part and saw nothing about it. I will attempt to be more diligent.

We've entered your statement into the system.

and shall gift you with artisan essential oils.

Hey, no harm done. But it is horrible how POV and Tupes are treating your situation so lightly.

Do they not realize you were in a massive car accident leading to a neck brace which restricts your ability to look down below three threads? Those cads!

When I heard the news about the car chase you ended up being part of when a band of armed robbers shot by your vehicle, I was most impressed. Especially when it turned out the reason you joined in was to assist the police officers that fell down while chasing these suspects, and who called for backup knowing they were too far away to even provide realistic assistance. So when they saw you standing there, and you offered to take on driving behind the robbers to determine their destination, amazing that they put you in this situation at the risk of your own life and limb. But chase you did, going upwards of 80 MPH through heavily congested streets and alleys while the villains fired from their open windows. Not once did you allow this to distract from your heroic efforts!

(worship)

Turning the corner thirty minutes into the chase, you were surprised to happen across a little old woman crossing the street. And the poor thing was so lost in her own world, never did she even realize the impending danger rocketing her way. She slowly strolled on, like the peaceful slug on a sunny day.

IDsWHKp.png

Should you drive on to accomplish this critical mission representing the local police, or find a way around this potential car victim? With split-second decision-making, you determined life over fame. And with that, off you turned into an abandoned farmer's market and straight into the surrounding cement pylons. Never once did you worry about your own well-being. What a hero!

TCVfqVB.png

Yet you were so strong throughout it all, you survived other than major strain to your neck muscles leading to a brace which restricts your ability to look down below three threads. Otherwise, you would have noticed the fourth thread on Page One noted as 'Official Doctor Strange Thread'. No matter that, we thank you for your amazing community contribution and dedication to the law.

:foryou:(worship)

:baiting:

What the heck. If Tupes and POV felt this was a hot enough topic to pop in and note, let's go all out and make it a Water Cooler On-Going Fiction thread.

:whee:

Turning the corner thirty minutes into the chase, you were surprised to happen across a little old woman crossing the street. And the poor thing was so lost in her own world, never did she even realize the impending danger rocketing her way. She slowly strolled on, like the peaceful slug on a sunny day.

IDsWHKp.png

Should you drive on to accomplish this critical mission representing the local police, or find a way around this potential car victim? With split-second decision-making, you determined life over fame. And with that, off you turned into an abandoned farmer's market and straight into the surrounding cement pylons. Never once did you worry about your own well-being. What a hero!

TCVfqVB.png

Regrettably, the car took a violent carom off a pylon and pyled on to the old lady, hitting her so hard that she was sent on a trip to that world she was so lost in.

PS - :roflmao:(worship)

Bosco685, I am so choked up with your empathy. I am so elated that you care so much about my situation. I feel so loved and a sense of belonging that surpasses what I thought it could have been. I thought I was alone in all of this and would have to carry this heavy and often depressing situation by myself. You have given me an new sense of hope that there is reason beyond what I thought I could attain in my despair. Now, the next time I am in this situation, I know that I have your support to help me pull through. You're all heart.

Bosco685, I am so choked up with your empathy. I am so elated that you care so much about my situation. I feel so loved and a sense of belonging that surpasses what I thought it could have been. I thought I was alone in all of this and would have to carry this heavy and often depressing situation by myself. You have given me an new sense of hope that there is reason beyond what I thought I could attain in my despair. Now, the next time I am in this situation, I know that I have your support to help me pull through. You're all heart.

:jokealert:

I still love your animated video selection posts.

:foryou:

And soul. Yeah, heart and soul. Some spleen as well. Not to mention gizzards!

And stool. When necessary. But only for select testing.

:eek:

And stool. When necessary. But only for necessary tests.

:eek:

Jeeze you reminded me I have a gastroenterologist exam next Monday probably resulting in an undesirable test. :fear: