• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gallery images of Comics disappeared?

7 posts in this topic

I have a question in regards to photo's in my galley that have recently disappeared? Photo's of front and back covers that I've loaded from my registered sets have disappeared in my gallery? I've been using a free account for the past three years could this have something to do with it? I'm wondering if I register a paid account if my images will re appear? Thanks for your time.

I'm not sure what's going on as I've used firefox exclusively on this system for the past two years...? I tried logging on with internet explorer and the photo's are back... I'm not sure why there showing up with explorer and not showing up with firefox? For the past few years this site has worked fine for me with firefox?

• Administrator

I'm not sure, either. Do you have a new adblocker or did you recently change your cookie settings? You may need to clear your cache and history and try again. I can see it using Firefox on my end but I'm not sure why it would suddenly stop showing up for you. Sorry for the trouble!