• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices falling on eBay this week - market corrections

10 posts in this topic

there look to be nine ASM 35 cent price variants (different issues) for sale on all of ebay. this doesn't seem to me to be a huge amount of supply. with that said, 35 cent variant collectors may be filling in their runs and new ones aren't being born. this one was in kind of blech condition. didn't need to be in a slab for sure.

Well not sure what it's telling us but I just saw an ebay auction for a raw $.35 Star Wars 1 end at over $1200. Back cover ripped in half from top to bottom and repaired with tape. For those who are counting thats over a 23% compounded annual return on that 35 cent!

Well not sure what it's telling us but I just saw an ebay auction for a raw $.35 Star Wars 1 end at over $1200. Back cover ripped in half from top to bottom and repaired with tape. For those who are counting thats over a 23% compounded annual return on that 35 cent!

I agree and other Star Wars .35ers have been moving in any grade at solid prices.

I also see someone purchasing a slew of high-grade CGC'd copies on eBay, I'm wondering if the seller, buyer or someone with GPA knows what they finally went for.

It seems that any other titles are lucky to break $75 in 6.0 or under.