• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Spirit 1944-50 Quality Comics HG

6 posts in this topic

I am looking for high grade copies of the Spirit comics produced by Quality. Issues #1-22 1944-1950 VF or better, unrestored, American Editions; graded and ungraded.

Thanks.

Paying multiples of guide. Anyone?

About 8 months ago, I won a Spirit #3 ("Murder Runs Wild") on eBay...somewhere between $45-$55....Really small scan, looked at least like a Good from the Tiny scan.....came in a PLAIN MANILLA ENVELOPE, absolutely no packaging, nothing except the envelope wrapped around it....I would conservatively grade it at Very-Fine cool.gif... I was "stunned" to say the least....could not believe, it did not take any damage from the mailing (hell, maybe it did??!!??)...seller had No clue what they were selling....deals like that still make me appreciate eBay.

I own the Crowley #3 CGC VF along with a couple of readers. Show us a scan it sounds great.