• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM Annual 1

4 posts in this topic

I purchased this a couple of years ago at a local con. Usually I wouldn't go for a book that has tape and is in such a low grade, but I practically got it for free with a group of other books I picked up.

Main issues are the bottom spine split being held together by the tape tape, color breaking creases on the bottom of the cover, and 3/4 inch spine split at the top. I think the majority of the defects are visible. No missing pages or cut outs.

What do you think CGC would have to say about this one? Any way it could come back blue? lol

Thanks in advance,

Al

oYRUtGVh.jpg

IEoBUoNh.jpg

Uxjg6Eah.jpg

ujSdOumh.jpg

wX1hlRph.jpg

HbT9ihvh.jpg

HezD3qCh.jpg

c5uK0llh.jpg

In 3.0 it is worth about $200. While I can make it loo a little better, removing the tape will be a mess and most of the cover ink will come off with the tape.

If you are selling it you could probably get $150 raw versus putting $35-45 into it to get another $5 out.

In 3.0 it is worth about $200. While I can make it loo a little better, removing the tape will be a mess and most of the cover ink will come off with the tape.

If you are selling it you could probably get $150 raw versus putting $35-45 into it to get another $5 out.

Thanks, Joey. Wasn't sure if a cleaning would benefit it at all, but I know that tape won't be easy to remove.

It's a great mylar copy until I find a mid-grade slabbed copy.