• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why aren't Wolverine's...

13 posts in this topic

Why aren't Wolverine's teeth covered in adamantium?

Every other single bone in his body (insert joke here) is covered in adamantium, including his jaw. So why not his teeth?

I feel like he gets punched in the mouth a lot but I don't see him with broken teeth or spitting them out. What gives Marvel?

(:

Every other single bone in his body (insert joke here) is covered in adamantium, including his jaw. So why not his teeth?

I feel like he gets punched in the mouth a lot but I don't see him with broken teeth or spitting them out. What gives Marvel?

(:

Probably because teeth aren't bones. ;)

think about it, the liquid admantium was injected into him to cover the bones under his skin/muscles.

his teeth, like his fingernails/toe nails, are not under his skin/muscles (well, a little bit, so for all we know his tooth roots have admantium...)

(:

Probably because teeth aren't bones. ;)

I am not a dentist and I did not know that.

Thank you for the info and for keeping it only mildly snarky with the "wink" smiley.