• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Combined shipping on ebay

4 posts in this topic

Has ebay recently messed with this? Frankly, I could never get it to work. Ebay always sent someone an invoice for # books X $4.00 even when i tried to configure it for a flat rate. And now I've gotten various communications from ebay that seem to me like they are going to make it harder. Heck, I include free shipping for my store items, but indicate if you buy a store item & an auction item shipping will be free for the combined set (I don't always have auctions running..when I do I usually make shipping $4, unlimited, free after some combined amount), and ebay emailed me telling me I may have a problem.

Anyway, has it changed any? I am going to run a bunch of auctions and many of them are not the type I can include free shipping on, but am happy to combine, of course, and don't want any surprises.

I use the "add to cart" feature all the time.

You put things in your cart, press the "ask for total from seller" button, and VIOLA! You get something back with the correct shipping price.

I use the "add to cart" feature all the time.

You put things in your cart, press the "ask for total from seller" button, and VIOLA! You get something back with the correct shipping price.

:applause: booyah !