• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some horror books and some various others for sale.

162 posts in this topic

:rulez:

No probies or hos

Returns accepted within two weeks in same condition sent

Shipping included in the US, out of the States will be at cost

PayPal, money order, checks fine for payment

All books for sale are available for trade in pch as well

First :takeit: wins in the thread

Tales of Terror Annual #3

Hard to find book! Looks good in the Mylar and presents well but moisture damage has created issues with the book. Waviness in the middle of the front cover and the back as well. Could press out more than likely if your into that. Spine has staining and some chipping. Stains on the lower part of the first couple of pages and the last few as well. Cover has a spine split up to the lower staple and a small one at the very top. Staples are a little rusty and pages are a decent strong cream that does have a musty smell.

Asking $275 :news: Now $250 Sold!!

image.jpg1_zpsoq5qkzh5.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsjntuzdqf.jpg[/url]

Witches Tales #25. Sold!

Low, low grade copy. Cover detached. Cover looks like it split all the way and was re-taped at some point. Paper loss at top and bottom corner and other various places. General wear and mayhem as well. There is a cover less copy for $113 and a gd/vg? For $320 on feebay so I will embarrassingly ask $100 for this one. Sold!!

image.jpg6_zpswqrctfed.jpg

Batman 181. SOLD!

First poison Ivy

Book is probably in the gd - range.

Cover is detached , nasty spine split at the bottom to the lower staple. Top spine split about an inch, two yucky staple pull holes, and those pesky tape pulls on the cover. The centerfold is there and intact at least!

$45

image.jpg5_zpsyobns7nq.jpg

Witches Tales #25

Low, low grade copy. Cover detached. Cover looks like it split all the way and was re-taped at some point. Paper loss at top and bottom corner and other various places. General wear and mayhem as well. There is a cover less copy for $113 and a gd/vg? For $320 on feebay so I will embarrassingly ask $100 for this one.

I will take it

Batman 181

First poison Ivy

Cover is detached , nasty spine split at the bottom to the lower staple. Top spine split about an inch, two yucky staple pull holes, and those pesky tape pulls on the cover. The centerfold is there and intact at least!

$45

I will take it

Witches Tales #25

Low, low grade copy. Cover detached. Cover looks like it split all the way and was re-taped at some point. Paper loss at top and bottom corner and other various places. General wear and mayhem as well. There is a cover less copy for $113 and a gd/vg? For $320 on feebay so I will embarrassingly ask $100 for this one.

I will take it

Batman 181

First poison Ivy

$45

I will take it

Double ^^ Thanks so much!