• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 Dave Sim Signatures

5 posts in this topic

So I picked these up for a really cheap haul. Just about the entire series and these were the signed issues. I've never seen this many Dave Sim signatures in a collection. Most all of them come with a certificate of authenticity. The Certificate is from "Skyline Promotions of Florida".

Anyway, I'm not sure what I've really got my hands on, so I'm just looking for some feedback.

Swords of Cerebus 6 with addition

3oQDjZ.jpg

VesJsF.jpg

Swords of Cerebus 1 First Edition?

xPwZjZ.jpg

vUnesc.jpg

25 is a favorite cover

nTfpIp.jpg

zw6nKQ.jpg

ePiFC8.jpg

QX92hP.jpg

KdSunn.jpg

dTZsKW.jpg

rgJv14.jpg

SpiMXS.jpg

FUqAbZ.jpg

ie6jK8.jpg

7bvNv1.jpg

5iBfZe.jpg

GZojsX.jpg

5oSEDI.jpg

S0V9jw.jpg

8LgdK8.jpg

vlo8SG.jpg

0uWAz6.jpg

bcdsUz.jpg

5T3K6Z.jpg

I've also got the world tour '95 book signed as well.

Welcome to the boards!

I'm not sure what kind of feedback you are looking for. This forum is for grading comics only, not for estimating value.

Here are the guidelines for posting in this area of the forum:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7739763&fpart=1

Best of luck!

I hope I didn't sound like there was an intention to sell anything. I'm fresh off the bus when it comes to the CGC grading and ergo assessing value of a comic. That's why I figured I'd noob bomb and see what I could learn. how would I acquire such a grading if rarity of an issue warranted it? Is it worth it as a somewhat casual collector? Does everyone still hate Dave Sim?

I hope I didn't sound like there was an intention to sell anything. I'm fresh off the bus when it comes to the CGC grading and ergo assessing value of a comic. That's why I figured I'd noob bomb and see what I could learn. how would I acquire such a grading if rarity of an issue warranted it? Is it worth it as a somewhat casual collector? Does everyone still hate Dave Sim?

Most of the Cerebus run is dirt cheap at the moment. If you got them graded, CGC would not consider the autographs authentic (even with the certificates). I wouldn't send to CGC for grading, unless you had copies of the first 5-10 issues. Just buy a bag of Mylite2's & bag and board the autographed books.

The Swords of Cerebus books were reprintings of the earlier issues with a short story added in most. Not much value overall.