• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSF's 3rd Ann.Bunker-Busting Sale -- Thread CLOSED

690 posts in this topic

I lost where these two were in the thread or if the Saturnight special is even still available. Can you help guide me to which page the pics are on? Thx I'm interested in them both just need to confirm with photos. Thanks!

These?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9204677#Post9204677

Amazing adventures

Black Panther

Thanks! (worship)

Flash #204 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $3

Flash #207 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $3

Flash #208 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $5

takeit:

And you're the ^^ on these three -- and we'll throw in the 208 as a freebie for the assist! (thumbs u

I lost where these two were in the thread or if the Saturnight special is even still available. Can you help guide me to which page the pics are on? Thx I'm interested in them both just need to confirm with photos. Thanks!

These?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9204677#Post9204677

Amazing adventures

Black Panther

Thanks! (worship)

Flash #204 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $3

Flash #207 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $3

Flash #208 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $5

takeit:

And you're the ^^ on these three -- and we'll throw in the 208 as a freebie for the assist! (thumbs u

:headbang: Free Neal Adams

Since it worked last night, how about a Saturday night special ...

Amazing Adventures #11 -- 1st appearance of the furry Beast -- VF -- 8.0 -- $110 $90 $80 -- NOW $75

Black Panther #1 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $70 -- NOW $60

Or take both for $125! :o

SOLD to AJCohen