• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSF's 3rd Ann.Bunker-Busting Sale -- Thread CLOSED

690 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #6 -- 1st appearance of The Lizard -- G- -- 1.8 -- $120 -- SOLD to Incredible Pulp

Strange copy here. Decent copy with a bad color fade on the cover, and a gazillion extra staples added (see scans, particularly the back cover). The extra staples make the margins by the spine much tighter, but from what I could see, none of the story panels are cut off, making it definitely readable.

fUp0PpZh.jpg

57k7ONth.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #6 -- 1st appearance of The Lizard -- G- -- 1.8 -- $120

Strange copy here. Decent copy with a bad color fade on the cover, and a gazillion extra staples added (see scans, particularly the back cover). The extra staples make the margins by the spine much tighter, but from what I could see, none of the story panels are cut off, making it definitely readable.

fUp0PpZh.jpg

57k7ONth.jpg

:takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #6 -- 1st appearance of The Lizard -- G- -- 1.8 -- $120

fUp0PpZh.jpg

57k7ONth.jpg

^^ Yours as well! (worship)

:hi:

Anytime Randall, I always enjoy your threads!!

Much appreciated! Enjoy having you here! :banana:

And while we're here ..

Iron Fist #1 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $35

Coming to your a local Netflix near you.

SYAerOWh.jpg

w9K68pAh.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #15 -- 1st appearance of Kraven The Hunter -- G -- 2.0 -- $70

AKX918Fh.jpg

AMimWrSh.jpg

Both yours as well! (worship)(worship)