• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

* * * Spawn 250 Jock Variant - CGC Universal 9.8 - SOLD AND CLOSED!!!

6 posts in this topic

:rulez:

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list.

First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit: in the sales thread.

Immediate payment is expected via PayPal.

I will only ship to the United States or Canada. Canadians should contact me for a quote.

Cost of USPS priority shipping is included in the cost of all slabs.

Shipping costs for other items will be described in the item descriptions below.

***All comics will ship between layers of stiff, precision-cut cardboard***

If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs for insurance purposes.

I will work through any problems.

My kudos can be found by going HERE.

1 copy of Spawn 250 - Jock Variant - CGC Universal 9.8 - White Pages. Slab is in perfect shape. This book has not been pressed. $50 USPS Priority Shipped to the USA

I apologize for the scanner glare, but this was a triple-sized issue and came encapsulated in the CGC's thickest possible case.

SPawn%20250%20Jock%20Variant%20Cover%20F_zpsw8wn0rbu.jpgSpawn%20250%20Jock%20Variant%20Cover%20B_zpssq8su2wp.jpg