• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine #145 And More

11 posts in this topic

That Nabisco mail away is gonna cost you about 800.00, maybe 500.00 for one in a low grade.

screwy.gif

Yet another post where you know nothing. LINK

Go easy on him, its a Marvel. No DC's are worth even close to $800. poke2.gifdevil.gif

One just sold on ebay with a BIN for $365.00. I wish I was the one who got it for that price! These usually sell for $800.00 I've seen CGC ones sell for over 1000.00...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32767&item=6517747188&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

That Nabisco mail away is gonna cost you about 800.00, maybe 500.00 for one in a low grade.

screwy.gif

STFU! I wasn't saying his quote was inaccurate, just that the prices are screwy, hence screwy.gif. Stop trolling me. tongue.gif

screwy.gif

STFU! I wasn't saying his quote was inaccurate, just that the prices are screwy, hence screwy.gif. Stop trolling me. tongue.gif

His prices are accurate doofus. He has been tracking them. How long have you followed the prices realized for raw copies of that issue? Stop whinning or should I post Brockley's pic for you?

screwy.gif

His prices are accurate doofus. He has been tracking them. How long have you followed the prices realized for raw copies of that issue?

Did you not understand my last post? confused-smiley-013.gifmakepoint.gif

I wasn't disputing his price quote, just that prices for that comic in general are insane.

screwy.gif

His prices are accurate doofus. He has been tracking them. How long have you followed the prices realized for raw copies of that issue?

Did you not understand my last post? confused-smiley-013.gifmakepoint.gif

I wasn't disputing his price quote, just that prices for that comic in general are insane.

sleeping.gif