• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED and off to ebay! Thanks to everyone!

105 posts in this topic

Hey gang, Just a note that I'll be closing my two threads at midnight EST tonight. I'm quite short on the car tab and will have to get liquid an alternative way (that sounded dirty). Note that I'm happy to entertain and be entertained by any and all offers. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Thanks again to those who've purchased already and inquired about prices :foryou:

Hi All! I've reopened this thread (and my GA/SA/BA thread) and will keep it open until this Sunday at midnight EST.

:news:

Also note that all books listed are 15% below the stated price. As always I'm open to offers on bundles of books. I hope everyone is having a great week!

:gossip: Summary with links to each page of scans is here.

:news:

ASM #'s

are all SOLD!

Also, a reminder that i will be closing this thread Sunday night at midnight EST and that all the books still listed are 15% off stated prices! Thanks again for looking!

The books that are left on the summary page (1) are available again. A great way to fill in holes for those discernible 9.8 Spidey hunters on the cheap! Take 25% off the listed price!

I will keep this thread open through Sunday, at which point all of the books will be going to Ebay. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

:banana:

I'm adding two more books:

PPTSM #85 CGC 9.8 WP - Awesome Hobgoblin cover and he gets his powers!

ASM #529 CGC 9.8 WP - 1st Iron Spidey - Civil War - *slab is cracked in top left corner and can be reholdered. :news:SOLD!

Asking $60 for Spectacular Spidey 85

and $75 for ASM 529. (discount applied to both already)

I have not yet unpacked my scanner after my move but will take some pics with my phone and post shortly. Conditional :takeit: are welcome on these two books pending pics.

Pics below.

Thanks again for looking!

20160616_163007_zpsap1nptdz.jpg

20160616_163032_zpseun9ufvy.jpg

20160616_163023_zpskhscolmm.jpg

20160616_163045_zpsoz6n6fx9.jpg

20160616_163052_zpsr9s2cykq.jpg

:bump:

Happy Friday, everyone! There are still a bunch of books for sale on page 1 (summary with links). This thread will close on Sunday night and anything remaining will be off to ebay. Take advantage of the 25% discount while you can.

Thanks for looking!