• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some interesting items coming up for auction

68 posts in this topic

Okay, nice looking Action 7 on CLINK, I call this a left nutter book

Action 7

Also a nice high grade group of All Winners :o

Wonderwomen 6, seems to be pretty hot these days

HA has some nice odd-ball books (High grade Prize, Crackerjack) and a ton of nice Disney's

Going to be interesting to watch the May auctions fill out over the next few months.

Anyone watching the Detective 73 on eBay? Detective 73

I remember not that long ago when I tried to sell my 7.5 copy for $3500 and had no takers.

Action 7

HA has some nice odd-ball books (High grade Prize, Crackerjack) and a ton of nice Disney's

Going to be interesting to watch the May auctions fill out over the next few months.

I remember not that long ago when I tried to sell my 7.5 copy for $3500 and had no takers.

That Action 7 will be a great topic on what the final price will be. :o

Action 7

That Action 7 will be a great topic on what the final price will be. :o

Been more than a year since I sold an action 7 in 6.0 ...curious how market has moved since then

I remember when the Action #7 8.0 went for a record number of $143K and people were shocked and thought the sky was falling. My how far we've come. lol

I'm guessing 250-275k on the Action 7.

Its not a copy of Action 1/Tec 27 thats way to high. I say it gets no more than 125k.

An Action1 or Tec 27 @ 6.0 would fetch north of 700k

I'm guessing 250-275k on the Action 7.

Its not a copy of Action 1/Tec 27 thats way to high. I say it gets no more than 125k.

An Action1 or Tec 27 @ 6.0 would fetch north of 700k

Thats why i said 125k tops What you say Peter ?. :popcorn:

This Action 7 will definitely sell above Overstreet. Last 5.0 in GPA sold for 128.5K.

The 5.0 sale in GPA is false and shouldn't be in there. It was reported by Pedigree Comics. That's all I'll say.

ComicConnect also has it's fair share of cool books (especially some SA/BA books consigned by a fellow boardie) ... and some more of IGB's greatest hits. Just saw the Action Comics 23 CBCS 9.8 courtesy of our favorite restorers. doh!