• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What if?????

24 posts in this topic

So like X-Men 1 (vol 2) at 100k copies with some of those gatefold covers being incentive variants? Or are you talking 20k and under?

Geez cant we have a thread with no mention of variants on these here boards

:baiting:

10abdq_zps1gdqytsa.jpg

OK, so its Friday, its silly season in politics, how about we bring some of that silliness to the boards?

WHAT IF __________ Had a lower print run???????

List a title, or a single issue, that you think would have been HOTTER THAN *#@*& had it had a very very low print run

Lets try be creative with this one... Anyone can list Spider-man #1 or any other common book... But anyways...

I nominate Ronin/DC as a viable candidate to start

Crisis #7:

death_of_supergirl.jpg

I believe that Avenging Spider-Man 15.1 was an instant classic and would have benefited with a low print run. There are few issues that come out running as this issue did, it was the last great story before the FALL.

I believe that Avenging Spider-Man 15.1 was an instant classic and would have benefited with a low print run. There are few issues that come out running as this issue did, it was the last great story before the FALL.

I'm always amazed when I see the print runs of recent comics since I never see them outside of the LCS. There are a lot of stories in there that would make AMAZING movies if Hollywood could get over re-making his origin every 5 years.