• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

Hey, all,

I've got some 2nd Charles/BAM variants and Pie Variants. Some of the books are still in the sealed bag, so I kept them like that for scanning. If it seems like most people want me to open them for more scans, I'm willing to do that as well. If you would like more copies than I have available, I can possibly get more. Just let me know via PM!

:news:REMAINING BOOKS MARKED DOWN BEFORE MOVING TO EBAY

The usual rules apply -

1) NO HOS or PROBIES

2) First :takeit: in thread wins

3) Shipping will be at cost

4) I'm always open to offers via PM

KUDOS - http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6448038&Searchpage=1&Main=289751&Words=+chaseman210&topic=0&Search=true#Post6448038

eBay - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=clinecomics&ftab=AllFeedback

Power Rangers #1 Pie Variant $15 Each $12 Each

Copy A -

2l919ud.jpg

qs05qp.jpg

Copy B -

2w7il2x.jpg

scdtmb.jpg

Spider-Man and Silk #1 Pie Variant $15

$12 EACH

Copy A -

16ap7gh.jpg

Copy B -

72zlm8.jpg

Black Widow Pie Variant - $12

Copy A - SOLD

b5mflf.jpg

Copy B - SOLD

23a1xe.jpg

Hellcat #1 Pie Variant - $10

$8

2j0jzg8.jpg

27wsl52.jpg

Groot #1 2ndCharles/BAM Variant - $5 $3 EACH

Copy A -

wvojeo.jpg

Copy B -

2la7v2w.jpg

A-Force #1 2ndCharles/BAM Variant (This one was already opened and beat up) - $2 or FREE with a purchase! SOLD

23ogur.jpg

2dbnzpi.jpg

Black Widow Pie Variant - $12

:takeit: both copies

plus the freebie

A-Force #1 2ndCharles/BAM Variant (This one was already opened and beat up) - $2 or FREE with a purchase!

^^

I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow evening/night when I get back from out of town. Thanks!